Love this picture of my Nana. So pretty! 💁💗
Happy Birthday to my amazing boyfriend! I still like you, even though you’re 23. Love you MGK 😘😘😘
RIP to the camaro :( fun trips in this car with mgk
Happy Fourth y’all! #freedom
You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.
JK Rowling. (via angelofdisorder)
I just took 3 laxatives so that chocolate I ate doesn’t really count.
Boathouse row at painting with a twist
1) My cousin died in a gruesome car accident at 19 years old.
2) My brother is strolling on the path to paranoid schizophrenia, beginning in about 2007.
3) My grandparents died within 4 weeks of one another
4) I watched my mother die a slow, torturous death over the span of two years.
5) Subsequently, living with my father has been absolute HELL: verbal abuse, screaming, depression, berating, manipulation, etc., etc.
6) An absolute IDIOT accused me of being racist and put me through hell during my last year of college.
7) Most recently: IT HAS BEEN REVEALED THAT MY GRANDFATHER WAS A HUMONGOUS PEDOPHILE WHO MOLESTED MOST OF MY AUNTS AND COUSINS; THERE IS ALSO A LARGE PROBABILITY THAT HE MOLESTED ME AND MY SIBLINGS AND THAT WE HAVE SINCE REPRESSED THE MEMORIES.
8) He probably molested kids from the family down the street (who coincidentally didn’t show up to his funeral.
9) My parents knew about this for 3 years and said nothing. And I have had all these emotional issues with relationships for years and never could understand why.
10) My father apparently was married and divorced and never told us. So fuck him. And his other kids if he has them.
And fuck everyone else bc I have ceased to care about anything anymore.
Casual mother-daughter bonding. #bellyrubs 🐶
How could I not #repost ? Love this little stinker!
Happy Father’s Day to the man who wishes he never became a father.
After learning of the September 11 terrorist attacks, the Queen ordered the national anthem of the United States to be played at the following day’s Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. This is apparently the only time in history that the Changing of the Guard ceremony has been altered.
The Queen is said to have expressed “growing disbelief and total shock” upon hearing the news of the attacks.
This act alone serves as a reminder of the continued solidarity between our two nations.
September 11, 2001. A day we shall never forget.
God Save the Queen,
God Bless America.